Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:55:07 +0100
From:      Aernoudt Bottemanne <bottemanne@capitolonline.nl>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, "a.bottemanne@nl.ibm.com" <a.bottemanne@nl.ibm.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD @ Donner

Hi all,

Today there was an Open Source day, organized at Donner.
Donner is the biggest bookstore in The Netherlands (8 floors !)
it is situated city-center Rotterdam.

Due to the positive reactions, they have announced they will be
organizing another event late November or early December.
As these are good opportunities to promote FreeBSD, I  already
promissed them my cooperation on doing another presentation.

As we are in the fase of building-up a Dutch FreeBSD user group
(called NLFUG) this is also a good opportunity for us to promote
our existance.

In order for others, and me, to make these opportunities even more
successful some posters and other promotional material is highly
appreciated.....

Kind regards,
Aernoudt

Unix: the solution for the W2K problem.