Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:03:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Valentino Vaschetto <logo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs Makefile article.sgml (fwd)

Okay. This document is now open for people to add their input/changes.
I'll be adding the release dates tonight for 4.6.

I have a couple of things I'd like to add to this document. One of which
being links to as many cvsup/ftp stats that I can find for (at least)
our Tier-1 mirrors. If you have any stat pages for your ftp server, or
cvsup server, please send them to me privately. If you dont have stats for
your mirrors, you can just open up snmpd and I can get the stats from
there and generate the pages.

Thank you Jun for taking the initiative and starting this 'project'.

-val