Date:      Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:27:11 -0400
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   disk image software

I'm thinking of replacing the 1 GB and 2 GB hard drives on my FBSD 4.8
machine with 4 GB and 6 GB hd's that have become available. Is there a way
to do this which will be worth the trouble? Considering the FBSD box isn't
highly configured or busy right now is it better to just start from scratch?

The box is networked and there is lots of spare hd space on other network
hd's, so I could easily transfer the data over before swapping out the
current drives.

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal