Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:32:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Se=E1n_C=2E_Farley?= <sean-freebsd@farley.org>
To:        delphij@delphij.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Idea about "skeleton jail"

--0-539721069-1107361606=:5722

I missed the beginning of the thread, but I thought I would point out
the rough script (mknulljail.sh) I wrote awhile back that uses nullfs.
I also have a update script (fbinst.sh) for FreeBSD that handles jails.

http://www.farley.org/?page=3Dsoftware

mknulljail.sh is getting old and can be used for information, but I will
put out a new fbinst.sh soon.

Se=E1n
--=20
sean-freebsd@farley.org