Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:26:33 +1100
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        taxman <taxman@acd.net>, pete@thechristies.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG

On Friday 28 February 2003 17:20, taxman wrote:
> Just think.. for every one person that misses that and sends the
> unsubscribe to the list, there may be nine that do read it.
> Imagine for a moment the horror if it was removed..

Heh, that thought had occured to me, but still... i have offten wondered =
if=20
there should be an option for people to turn off that annoying (10-20 byt=
es=20
of) text

> Now get a hold of yourself, you'll recover eventually,  it was just a
> nightmare :)

Most certianly I am as lazy as the postmaster in that I havent added a li=
ne in=20
my filter to block email which has one line saying 'unsubscribe'

(:

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386