Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 1996 18:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Pritchard <mpp>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, phk@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bit 7 in filenames

(I know this is old, but I'm just now getting caught up on
some very old e-mail that I wanted to respond to).

I think that lite2 corrects some of this anachronisms.
It also fixes some of the hardcoded constants in
some of the man pages.  E.g. instead of using
"1024", it will specify "MAXPATHLEN".

--
Mike Pritchard
mpp@FreeBSD.org