Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:21:18 -0400
From:      "Ed Bardsley" <ed@govsci.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ftp uploads stalling?

I have a FreeBSD box running 3.1-RELEASE and i have been experiencing
problems when people try to upload things through ftp. The server will
accept about 20K or so, an then will stall out. This seems to be a problem
with Windows clients, which leads me to think that its a problem in the
windows tcp stack, but im not sure. I've tried two different ftp daemons and
still no difference. Anyone know anything about this?