Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 02:26:17 +0100
From:      "Ivan" <ivan.cvetko@ri.tel.hr>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   I will translate from English to Croatian!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

If nobody working on translating some documentation from English to Croatian
language (for FreeBSD OS) I can try translate some of them (to see if I
can).

I am C++ Programmer and Electrotehnic from Croatia, and for start I will do
some translations.

For the moment I use Windows ME and Mandrake Linux, but I am interesting to
change Mandrake with FreeBSD.
I hear many good things about FreeBSD.

     Thank you in advance and I will wait for your answer.

                           Ivan Cvetko