Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:21:34 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp18.tar.gz

This release uses isa_dmastatus from -current's isa.c if you don't
have it then you have to get it from -current and use it as it is
or patch isa.c for FreeBSD 2.2.

Basically, with good reasons the freebsd hackers gave me a hard
time for moving isa_dmastatus to the sound driver which I did
because I couldn't use the one in -current at the time since
then I modified Luigi's isa_dmastatus and isa_dmastop so
they will work properly with auto dma.

Minor change to ad1848.c to hopefully eliminate the stutter or echo
that some of you have been listening to with gus cards. Let me
me if this fixes mpeg playback and vat.

	Have fun,
	Amancio