Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:28:28 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Increasing memory to the routing table

Apart from adding more physical RAM, how can I increase the amount RAM
available to my kernel ?

Memory statistics by type                          Type  Kern
        Type  InUse MemUse HighUse  Limit Requests Limit Limit Size(s)
routetbl143938 19684K  21229K 21229K  7174360    0     0  16,32,64,128,256

Is there not a kernel setting I can tune ? The machine has 128M right now,
and there is only one application running that takes about 48M. Would I
just be better off adding another 64M instead ?

	---Mike