Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 20:55:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Off-topic: IRIX 5.3

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Jonathan Lemon wrote:

>  I know that this is offtopic, but I need to get ahold of an
>IRIX 5.3 CD (for SimOS).  Anyone know where I can find one of
>these?  Sales numbers at SGI are also welcome.
>
>  I know zip about SGI, but apparently the 6.4 CD that I have
>will not suit my purposes.

I can tell you this. SGI made a change in binary file format from 5.3 to
6.4 so if you are thinking about mixing and matching binaries and kernels
you best be careful.

www.sgi.com for contact info... (moto)

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/