Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:37:18 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        rsnow@legend.txdirect.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone got a BJ200 working?  Start a printcap.FAQ?

    Rob> If this is not being done I'd volunteer to start a archive of
    Rob> printcap entries, format them up and post them from
    Rob> time-to-time.  Also, it could be put in the handbook.

That'd be great.  My section on printing in the handbook is nearing
completion ... it's also turning out a lot bigger than I thought it
would be!

    Rob> If you have a printcap entry that you would like to donate to
    Rob> the archive please send me mail with:
    Rob> 	To: rsnow@txdirect.net Subject: printcap archive

You know, the printcap entry by itself is rather useless.  What'd be
really nice is a collection filter programs/scripts specified by the
printcap.  Would you be willing to collect an archive of filters?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But
they forget the negative side, which is the preening.  -- Jack Handey