Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 19:15:31 +0930 (CST)
From:      james <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail config help - anti spam

You have to make it - instructions on how to make this are in the

 sendmail-x.x.x/cf/README file

I even managed to follow it, so I would assume others with more experience
would be able to (including adding some of the new features to the mc
file, so that they're included into the new sendmail.cf)

regards

james
newbie at large