Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:58:19 -0600
From:      Carey Jones <mcj@bluetonic.org>
To:        pyunyh@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, yongari@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/141276: [vge] Strange behavior with vge gigabit ethernet  adapter

Hello,

The version from HEAD seems to work better than any of the previous patches
I've tried, though it still doesn't seem to get quite the throughput that
the adapter managed under RELENG_7.  Unfortunately I don't have any
quantitative data for you.  However, the symptoms from my pr are definitely
gone.

Thanks,

 -c