Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:12:32 -0000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "river" <river@theriver.nu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VINUM

Well not too far ahead I'm gonna attempt vinum setup .... I've been saving
all the postings
on the subject for weeks now but maybe need a "Vinum for the Severely Brain
Damaged"
before I get the thing working ...... at least there seems to be a few guys
around here that
know about BSD stuff so I'll just have to read everything then bug the list
for clarification
til I comprehend it I guess :)