Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:03:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@aahz.jf.intel.com (Alan Batie)
To:        shichi@berkeley.race.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Naohiro Shichijo)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcmcia video capture

> You mean "Smart Video Capture" ?
> If so, that product is made-in-Japan, and sold by IBM Japan.

Yes, that's the one.  Looks like I'm stuck with Quickcam for now...

>   http://www.ibm.co.jp/pc/option/capture/0485.html
>   (the page is in Japanese, if you use Mozzila set Lang to Japanese)

I'm afraid that for me, while seeing it in Japanese makes it prettier
than the ascii garbage otherwise displayed, it renders it no more
intelligible. :-)

--
Alan Batie                     ------        What goes up, must come down.
batie@aahz.jf.intel.com        \    /        Ask any system administrator.