Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:20:58 +0100 (BST)
From:      Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems saving 4.6.2 iso image

> In that case I'd try to use something apart from mozilla to download it
> with then as for some stupid reason mozilla always saves to /tmp first
> by default before moving it to the correct place :|

I always get the opposite problem - I try to dowload it to /tmp where
there is plenty of space, and it fails because it tries to put it in
the cache in my .mozilla directoty where it exceeds my quota!

In any case, use something like wget.

> > "There is not enough room on the disk to save /tmp/du38hqnk.exe.

Why is an ISO image being saved as something.exe???

-- Richard