Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 2020 21:13:09 +0200
From:      Tom Marcoen <tom.marcoen@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, eugen@grosbein.net
Subject:   Re: On Netgraph

Hey Eugen,

For some reason I did not receive your email. But I found your reply in the
archives.

Anyway, the goal is to have two computers, each with a Netgraph bridge node
and jails connecting to these bridges. I want to connect both bridges over
the Internet securely. Using a UDP tunnel and encrypting that with IPsec or
wireguard or .... would be an option, but it would be nicer if I could use
a Netgraph-native option.

Regards,
Tom