Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:50:43 -0700
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        ac199@hwcn.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Visual Basic under FreeBSD?

Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> However, this will only run programs that are compiled with
> MicroSoft Visual Basic. ....

Nuke VB!
Yeah, I dropped this quite a time ago...The current objective is
something like
		http://www.willows.com
It's more interesting, and it's GPL, but the build produce sucks and I
doubt in it's current state it will work in anything that is not Linux.
There is already a reduced number of FreeBSD voluntaries working on
this, but it's not urgent either ...

	Pedro.