Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 17:58:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: technical comparison

]         I work in an environment consisting of 300+ systems, all FreeBSD
] and Solaris, along with lots of EMC and F5 stuff. Our engineering division
] has been working on a dynamic content server and search engine for the
] past 2.5 years. They have consistently not met up to performance and
] throughput requirements and have always blamed our use of FreeBSD for it.

You may wish to point out to them that their F5 boxes are
running FreeBSD.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---