Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:17:39 +0200
From:      troglocan <troglocan@gmail.com>
To:        "gnn@freebsd.org" <gnn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Packet Construction and Protocol Testing...

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I just read the thread. Did you take a look
at Scapy (http://www.secdev.org/scapy). It does exactly (and more)
what you are trying to do ...

a+

ps : also, Scapy6 (http://namabiiru.hongo.wide.ad.jp/scapy6/) provides
extension of Scapy for IPv6 (some parts of what is advertised on main
page are currently being reviewed and have been extracted of main file
temporarily).