Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:52:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      chrish@UltimateDNS.NET
To:        "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
Cc:        "amd64 @ FreeBSD" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel Compile Fail

> I started my kernel compile with my custom settings[0] but it's failing
> at one point[1] and while I think I know why, I'd like a second opinion.
>
> [0]: http://codepad.org/EZTCVMZC
> [1]: http://codepad.org/58GFHGnE

Greetings,
 It would probably be more helpful to others to assist, if you at least
mentioned your "target" install -- laptop, ACTUAL CPU, etc. I notice
some of the options you include, are typically targeted to laptops,
which leads me to believe this is a laptop. But no way to be sure.

Best wishes.

--Chris