Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:30:40 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        goodry@be.euro.net (Goodry Gubbels)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hang up connection

> Isn't there a trick to close the connection with something like
> isdnd -hangup <channel#> ??

If you run the latest version and have it configured with appropriate
monitor rights, you can use isdnmonitor to close a connection. It has
all the commands that are available in the fullscreen mode - and it even
works from remote via a TCP/IP connection.

It's user interface is - hmm - kind of crude, but works for me (until I finish
the Win32 version my boss is going to use).

One of our routers is in an office about 100 km away from here, that's why
I needed it ;-)

Martin