Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2015 19:57:00 -0700
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to use u-boot-beaglebone port?

> On Mar 12, 2015, at 5:59 PM, Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu> =
wrote:
>=20
> Has anyone successfully used the sysutils/u-boot-beaglebone port?
>=20
> I managed to build [1] and install it today.  I tried to install it to =
the SD card FAT partition, as per the README, and the result was an =
unbootable system.
>=20
> When I copied the u-boot.img file as u-boot.img (rather than the =
bb-uboot.img as suggested in the README), I got it to start up to the =
"U-Boot#" prompt.

Apparently, no one ever patched the port to use bb-uboot.img and =
bb-ubldr
as the name.

I did this in Crochet when I was experimenting with having multiple
U-Boots on a single SD card image.  That experiment was to try
to see what would be required to build single images that booted on
multiple different devices.

Tim