Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:31:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   xperfmon++ problems in 2.2R

	xperfmon++ will not run for more than 10 secnds or so on my recently
	installed 2.2Release machine. Yesi Grabed the pakacake from
	2.2packages. Usually it dies with the folowing error:

	Error: Cannot perform realloc

	I have seen a floating point exception alos.

	What can I do to fix this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems