Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:06:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   User PPP

I have been using iij-ppp for about 2 months now in a semi
mission-critical senario.  I am using a FreeBSD 2.2.2 box as an ISDN
router to the Internet.  It uses usermode ppp as the transport via the
aliasing feature.  I just wanted to thank Brian Somers, and just to say
that it has never failed.  It offers a fast, and effective way of
connecting to the Internet, and I never hear complaints from any of the
users.  I have followed the version history up to the latest, and it has
only gotten better.  Thanks Brian!

Joe Clarke