Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:25:57 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0JDQu9C10LrRgdC10Lkg0J/RgNC+0LrQvtC/0YfRg9C6?= <alexpro.ewr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Porting pf from current OpenBSD to FreeBSD

Greetings!

Now I'm trying to port the current pf from OpenBSD to current FreeBSD.
As a separate module this time, without any changes in the FreeBSD
kernel code. There are quite lot of inconsistencies - counters, tasks,
crypto, routing domains, mbuf, inpcb and others.
In your opinion, what is the best way to solve the inconsistencies with
the current kernel? In case of inpcb I've created a structure containing
the inpcb itself and additional members, which are OpenBSD - specific.
In case of routing domains I've decided to always use the default value
0 and make a function stub rtable_l2(), which returns 0 in all cases. In
case of the tasks I intend to use tasqueue "swi" for the enqueue task.

I have almost no experience in the development of the FreeBSD kernel,
perhaps you could give me the cue as to where I'm making mistakes.