Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:56:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Charlie ROOT <root@necrosys.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Admin needed

I run a small co-location and shell server setup, I'm currently having a
problem with some of my users. They've all had me install for them freebsd
servers, however they're not competent enough unix admins to run their
whole show on their own (a couple shell servers, web servers and the like)
I'd love to help them out but I haven't got the time. If there are any
unix sysadmin people looking to make a little extra money from helping
these guys out it would be really great. Most of them can be found on
efnet in the channel #necrosys. Or you can contact me and I'll put you in
touch with the ones that need the most help.

Thanks,
(Sorry to anybody who might consider this spam)
Barkley