Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 1996 12:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Keith Bostic <bostic@bsdi.com>
To:        bostic@bsdi.com
Subject:   nex/nvi version 1.67 released.

Version 1.67 of nex/nvi is now available.

All of the changes since 1.66 were bug fixes of one form or another,
mostly minor.  If I don't hear of any problems with 1.67 in the next
week, it will replace 1.34 as the new "stable" version.  If you're
interested in a further review of the changes that have been made, a
complete change log is included with the distribution, in the file
docs/changelog.

Version 1.67 is available for anonymous ftp from the usual two sites:

	ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:ucb/4bsd/nvi.ALPHA.1.67.tar.gz
	ftp.bostic.com:pub/nvi.ALPHA.1.67.tar.gz

(The UC Berkeley site is likely to provide faster transfer speeds.)

Please let me know if you have any problems, and as always, thanks for
using nvi!

--keith