Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 1995 15:15:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Terry Lee <terryl@CS.Stanford.EDU>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Netscape Netsite Commerce Server

Anyone have a guess as to the chances the Netscape Netsite Commerce
Server, the one that does secure credit card transactions, will work on
FreeBSD?  They supposedly have a version for BSDI.  If it does run on
FreeBSD, any thoughts as to how stable it would be?  Should I just fork
out the bucks for one copy of BSDI?

Terry

I   n   D   i   G   o      Terry Lee
_____________________      Technical Systems Director
i  n  t  e  r  n  e t      745 Stanford Avenue
_____________________      Palo Alto, California 94306
d   e   s   i   g   n      415 424 0747
_____________________      terryl@cs.stanford.edu
g    r    o    u    p      http://www.mall.net/terry