Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:09:06 +0530
From:      "Natalie Brown" <natalie.brown@spantechsolutionsusa.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Solar & Storage Industry Contact Details

Hi,

We maintain about 25 Million+ B2B contacts from various industries across
the globe, just wanted to check if you are interested in the following Email
List types on Solar & Storage Industry?

Specialty Examples:- Energy Storage, Energy Management, Energy, Power,
Renewable Energies and Sustainability, Production Management& Quality
Control, Design, Sales & Marketing, Purchase & Procurement, Engineering,
R&D, Installers, Contractors, Utilities, Developers, Commercial builders,
Engineering firms, Storage Companies, International Investors, Development
Companies, Construction & Rigging Companies, End users, Equipment
Manufacturers, Consultancy and many more across globe.

Data Fields: Name, Job Title, Verified Email, Phone Number, Company Name &
Address, Employee Size, Revenue size, Industry Type etc.

Please let me know your Target Audience in give below.

Target Industry      : ________________ (Any Industry)

Target Location     : ________________ (Any)

Target Job Title      : ________________ (EX: CEO, VP, COO and CTO)

So that I can send few free samples for your review.

Waiting for your swift response!

Regards,

Natalie Brown

Marketing Analyst

If you want stop receiving email please reply Remove in subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAKJ1mrAnOj5Flfe74Q3lEWPCgAAAEAAAAEOTueERvGFJg5k5vlNdjUwBAAAAAA==>