Date:      Wed, 05 May 1999 19:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fun with TCP.

Sorry to follow up on my own post.  Just thought I'd share this.  It turns
out that whatever was causing the kernel to panic went away after I
limited kern.maxprocperuid to 250 for the users ( it had been 1043, with
maxproc set at 1044).

So this problem seems to have moved.  I'm not sure it's significant at
this point, but if someone is interested in pursuing it, I'll be happy to
take whatever traces you need if you send me some mail.  I'm fairly
confident I can reproduce it if maxprocperuid is set back to (maxproc-1).

SB