Date:      Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:00:39 +0000
From:      Sevan / Venture37 <venture37@hotmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   post-install problems

Im working on a port of chillispot, everything was working ok up until I
added the post-install section, when I run make I get the following errors
"Makefile", line 50: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 51: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 52: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 53: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 54: Missing dependency operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

running portlint produced the following
FATAL: Makefile: CATEGORIES left blank. set it to "misc" if nothing
seems apropriate.
FATAL: Makefile: either PORTVERSION or DISTVERSION must be specified
Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
WARN: Makefile: COMMENT should begin with a capital, and end without a
period
2 fatal errors and 1 warnings found.

www.venture37.com/chillispot.tar.gz