Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:48:46 -0500
From:      taxman <taxman@acd.net>
To:        "Lucas Reddinger" <lucas@wlwhosting.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-mobile@FREEBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 5.0 Install Kernel/Dell Inspiron 2650

On Saturday 15 March 2003 01:47 pm, Lucas Reddinger wrote:
> So where can I go for help Where should I go?
> I would appriciate any comments. Thanks.

You should either stay on 4.x and live without ACPI, or upgrade to -current
and live with all that goes with that.  At least test -current and see if
that works better for you.  Then subscribe to the -current mailing list and
ask questions there.  They are currently working a lot on improving ACPI

First read this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html

Them are the breaks,

	Tim