Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:19:49 -0400
From:      John Holland <jholland@kazoocmh.org>
To:        "rm@FreeBSD.org" <rm@FreeBSD.org>, "freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: ports/170786: [maintainer update] delete port textproc/py-pyx12

Ruslan,

Thanks for the response.  I am looking to streamline the application update=
 process.  I prefer to use pip to install and upgrade the app to isolated v=
irtualenv.

This is niche software.  I do not believe this is a popular port.  I would =
be surprised if very many users were affected.

If you feel strongly about keeping the port, I could do what you suggest.  =
I would probably just update the port on minor releases.

John=20