Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:27:07 -0800
From:      Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for a script.

Thank you for all of the replies! I guess I should have been a little
more specific. I am looking for a perl script because it is the language
I know the most about. I would like to add a command to e-mail my pager
when the action occurs and perl is the only language I can do this with.
Also I was wondering if there was a way to sniff the port that named is
on? This is going to be my only way of fixing this problem until we
upgrade...
Thank you.