Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:02:23 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-java@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Setjmp help for JDK

Dear All,

I've been pounding my head into the Sun JDK to FreeBSD/alpha. I learn a lot
about Java this way, but I digress.

Is there someone who can help me with the green threads implementation of
that beast? What happens is that it jumps into the first thread's execution
code but instead jumps blindly off the signal 11 cliff.

Would someone please help me with this part of the porting process? I'm
looking for someone who can help me debug this code. I've never debugged
setjmp() threads in C before and I need a place to start.

    Kees Jan