Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 19:31:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        julian@ref.tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP state their FreeBSD concerns

> I don't think it was 'Sat on'.. 2.1 was happenning....
> hopefully there is a backlog of such things that will now happen now that
> the main vm people can breath again....

Maybe im talking out of turn here (hell, I am) but it seems to me that if there
is something this significantly "broken", we should have at least attempted to
see how valid it was and move it into 2.2.  It seems that our target it the
high-performance, high-reliability ISP service, and bugs that cause the entire
system to freeze every n seconds for many seconds is a serious problem.

-Crh

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu

                     http://rs560.msu.edu/~henrich/