Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:37:48 -0400
From:      Richard & Michelle Linane <typh0on@concentric.net>
To:        "'FreeBSD -- Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   partician creator/boot manger ??

I have been looking into purchasing a copy of "Partician Magic" for the purpose
of creating a Multi-boot system with FreeBSD 2.2.7 and winnt server 4.0.
I have heard that it is a very reliable software and will partician + support
the dual booting of both FreeBSD and nt.

I am  looking for a product that will handle the ntfs without disturbing my
FreeBSD slice.

If there are any of that have attempted this successfully, please share your
successes and/or recommendations.

Thank you,

Rich Linane
Typh0on@concentric.net