Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:38:46 -0400
From:      Raymond Law <rlaw@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Turtlebeach sound card

I have the turtlebeach A3DXtream sound card. It is a PCI card and claims to
support PnP in Windows. I noticed the pnp and pnpinfo in freebsd, but
pnpinfo seems to find PnP ISA devices only. I've looked at several
documents about setting up the sound card, but they are kind of old (for
freebsd 3.x, while i have bsd 4.4 installed). How do I set up my soundcard
to work?

Ray,