Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:41:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Jorge=20Mario=20G.?=" <murcielako@yahoo.com>
To:        Jimmy <jimmy@tricom.com.ph>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPF/ qmail vpopmail courier-imap

> Hi Jorge,
>
> Be sure you specify the parameter WITH_VPOPMAIL=yes
> before you build the
> courier-imap from the ports collection, in this case
> after
> make install, it didn't copy the authvchkpw module
> /usr/local/libexec/courier-imap/authlib directory so
> you have to go to
> the

/usr/ports/mail/courier-imap/work/courier-imap-1.x.x/authlib
> and
> copy the authvchkpw file to
> /usr/local/libexec/courier-imap/authlib
> directory, then start the daemon
> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/courier-imap-imapd.sh as well as
> the
> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/courier-imap-pop3d.sh,  this
> will authenticate your
> vpopmail users from imap and pop3d.
>
> Hope this help.
>

> --
> Jimmy Lim
> Operation & Support Team Leader
> IT Department
> Tricom
Hi jimmy
i tried from ports but i could make it work (same
problem).
so i went with the sources and compiled with my own
parameters
i've done this before and it works
i think is ipf/ipnat what is causing the problem
but i'm not really good with ipf
thanks anyway

=====