Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 13:14:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@nickelkid.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: REVISED: Active partition problems with FreeBSD 4.0/NT dual-boot

You could also use a different bootloader. That seems to work for me.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|