Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:54:23 +0100
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where do we mirror the ftp from?

Josef Karthauser wrote (2002/01/23):
> What's the master site for mirroring the ftp archive from?  It looks
> like the guys on ftp4.uk.freebsd.org are still mirroring cdrom.com,
> and haven't monitored this list for changes.  What should I tell
> them?

:-) Happy new millenium :-)

If they are allowed, it is ftp-master.FreeBSD.org.
They should use CVSup or rsync, I hope. (I can help
just with rsync configuration.)

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology