Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:35:45 +0900
From:      Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
To:        jkh@osd.bsdi.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: import NetBSD rc system

> Guys, guys.  The NetBSD /etc/rc system is good.  We should stop
> arguing about it and just focus on figuring out who's going to
> integrate it or the whole conversation concerns a moot point
> anyway. :)
>
> - Jordan

How progressive you FreeBSD guys are!  Can you imagine how much
discussion NetBSD people had for the topic? ;-)

And now most people have been convinced and using it comfotably. The
next step is whether it (rcorder) should be also applied to Pkgsrc.
I'm longing for this relized ASAP...

Regards,
Masao

 |_  -|--|-                                              |_NO_SMOKING_|