Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:53:01 +0000
From:      Burhan Nazir <burhan@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        "saifuddin Abd. Salam" <saif_addin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Security

I'm sure there is a way to remove that message but i don't know.

In any case, it's a bad idea to be using telnet if you have security in mind.
Telnet will send your password in clear text.  Use OpenSSH to do remote
login...this will encrypt your session as well as not displaying your machine
name on login.

-Burhan