Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:29:39 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Ivan <ivan.cvetko@ri.tel.hr>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I will translate from English to Croatian!!!

Actually I think its a great idea.  You will not regret the move to
FreeBSD my friend, as a person who has done it, I will say it is one of
the many things I do not regret doing.  Check out the documentation
project primer for translation information:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

Enjoy,
Tom Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com