Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:49:46 +0000
From:      morten.gulbrandsen@t-online.de (Morten Gulbrandsen)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   something is wrong with my kmail

something is wrong with my kmail,

I think due to some  installation problems I had,
I did attempt to execute
make install from
/usr/ports/print/

and
/usr/ports/textproc/

At that time I only had  an analog modem,
lot of files was not found,

I run FreeBSD 4.2  and   my kmail run quite stable,
untill I started to experiment with the Operating system myself.

I go to Help  contents,
and get the error
Cannot open    /usr /local /share /doc /HTML /default /kmail /index.html

When I reply to a mail,  it does not appear in the sendt mail folder,
If I click on date I expect the messages to be sorted by date,
They appear with a total  wrong date,   Tue  Mar  13 14:15:09   1973

When I click on the message with my mouse
in the bottom view box   the date says something like
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:31:31 -0600

And the questions I send to this newsgroup,
will only appear reliable, if I type just
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

without anything in <>   or ()

What do you think ?

Yours Sincerely