Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 1996 17:23:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ed Mulligan <mulligan@forsterite.geology.washington.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   which PCI Ethernet card ?

Greetings FreeBSD;

I have been looking over your web-site and have not found any info as to
which PCI bus based ethernet cards are supported (if any).  I am trying
to build a new file-server for the dept (ASUS 486 DX-4/100 PCI
Motherboard, BusLogic 946C SCSI Controller, 16 MB RAM).  I was assuming
that I should get a PCI ethernet card but have been unable to find info
as to which ones are supported.

Thank you

Ed Mulligan, Geology computer support;  Univ of Washington