Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:02:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?ramshell=20juma?= <ramshell_aa@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

FROM:MR.RAMSHELL KOROMAH
JAHNNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL:27-83-697-2545
E-MAIL:ramshell_aa@yahoo.co.uk

ATTN:DEAR

  A REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE ON BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

I got your contact through the South African EXCHENGE
NETWORK ON LINE  .I am MR.Ramshell Koromah, the eldest
son of Major Johnny Paul Koromah; the former Head of
State of the Republic of Sierra Leone.

My father was involved in the plot to overthrow the
then President, Tejan Ahmed Kabba.

 He among others was found guilty by the then Special
Military tribunal.

 The Government seized all my father’s properties and
assets.

 When the West African Peace keeping force (ECOMOG)
arrived we escaped to SOUTH AFRICA  where we sought
for, and were granted asylum in South Africa.

My aim and purpose of contacting you is to solicit for
your assistance to transfer this fund.

 Recently, while I was going through my father’s
documents (files) I discovered that there are some
amount of money which was generated from the sales of
my country’s treasure which is DIAMOND amounting to
US$27,8 Million (Twenty Seven Million Eight Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) which he secretly
deposited with a Security Company here in SOUTH AFRICA
 in coded cash.

 My family has mandated me to secretly contact with a
foreign partner that is reliable and trustworthy so
that we can transfer this money into his account.

Our resolution to use you a foreigner outside is due
to my father’s name, which may attract attention and
result in the seizure of this money.]

 More, the present civilian Government of Tejan Kabba
has frozen all accounts overseas owned by the coup
leaders.

 I have in my possession all the documents with which
the money will easily be transferred to your account
overseas.

 My lawyer has promised to assist me to move this
money as soon as we can have the necessary contact
that is reliable and trustworthy.

Since I got your contact through the information
service here, I believe that you will meet our
standard and that you will not take advantage of my
situation.

 It may be necessary for you to furnish me with your
bank details (either private or company’s account)
where this money will be deposited or come to South
Africa in your name or that of your company where we
can pay in this money before it can be transferred
into your account overseas and the conclusion of this
transaction.

 Immediately this money is confirmed to be in your
account, my mother and I will come over to your
country to invest it.

 We urgently need your sincere co-operation. Be
assured that the transfer of this money into your
account will be in a matter of days going by assurance
of my lawyer.

 I assure you that nobody knows about this transaction
except my mother, the lawyer and myself.

In appreciation for your effort and assistance, I have
worked out the sharing ratio for this transaction as
follows: 70% for my investment under your close
supervision and directions, 25% for your efforts and
we shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses. We
are looking up to your assistance and I know you will
not fail us.

 As soon as you get this message, send me a  reply
for further clarifications on this transaction. Be
free to assist us, for this transaction is 100% risk
free on your personality going by the assurance and
help of my lawyer.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Ramshell Koromah