Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:33:07 +0300
From:      snake <snake@voliacable.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error with daemon natd

Hello
I am running FreeBSD 4.8 RELEASE
My cpu AMD 486 dx4-100, motherboard chip set is SIS. I have 16 mb ram, 2
ethernet cards RTL 1839.

I want to make this FreeBSD system to be internet gateway.
rl1 is the interface connected to the Internet
rl0 is the interface connected to my private network.

I have rebuild kernel with that 2 lines (I have read about it in the
handbook)
options IPFIREWALL
options IPDIVERT

Alsow I have added that strings it to /etc/rc.conf

ifconfig_rl1="DHCP"
ifconfig_rl0="10.0.0.1"
gateway_enable="YES"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="rl1"
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="open"

With that configurations internet connections present (I means that my
provider has DHCP server and my client worked property).

My client machine is running under Windows 98. It's IP adress is
10.0.0.2. Gateway, i have added there, is 10.0.0.1.

But there are no internet connections on my client machine. Help me,
please.